Double Chocolate Brownie Flour Mix - Gluten Free
Product Details: Brown rice flour, white rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, xanthan gum, cocoa powder, sodium bicarbonate, baking powder, dark chocolate, maltitol, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla
Additional Info: Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nuts Free
Storage Information: Room Temperature 20° C
Validity: 1 year
- 1/4 cup of butter
- half cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Preparation 20 minutes
- Bakes 18 minutes
- Serve 8 big pieces of muffins
- Pre-heat oven 180 °C
- Butter a 9-inch square baking pan. Line with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides; butter parchment.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt mix bag1 add butter and melt.
- Remove from heat. Add sugar and whisk 10 seconds.
- Add eggs and whisk vigorously until glossy and smooth,45 seconds.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in bag 2 of sinless chocolate brownies.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan, smoothing top with spatula.
- Bake for 18 minutes
- Let it cool and enjoy