Marble Cake Flour Mix - Gluten Free
Product Details: Brown rice flour, white rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, xanthan gum, cocoa powder, baking powder,
Additional Info: Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nuts Free
Storage Information: Room Temperature 20° C
Validity: 1 year
You will need for each bag mix
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- half cup of vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup butter milk
Preparation 20 minutes
Bake 30-35 minutes
Pre-heat oven 180
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Generously butter a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined after each addition and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Mix in the sinless marble cake batter alternating with the buttermilk and stir until well combined.
- Repeat the same procedure for the chocolate batter mix 2
- Spoon batters into the prepared pan in 2 layers, alternating Spoonfuls of vanilla and chocolate to simulate a checkerboard.
- To create marbling, run a table knife (or wooden skewer) through the batters in a swirling motion.